2.1.09

Começar o ano citando os clássicos.


«I think the question I get asked the most is... I mean, it happens a lot. Enough that I would remark on it. A lot of people come up to me and say 'Tom, is it possible for a woman to get pregnant without intercourse?'. And my answer is always the same, I say 'Well, listen. We're gonna have to go all the way back to the Civil War'... Apparently, a stray bullet actually pierced the testicle of a Union soldier, and then lodged itself in the ovaries of an eighteen year old girl, who was actually a hundred feet from him at the time. Well, the baby was fine. She was very happy. Guilt free... Of course, the soldier was a little pissed off. When you think about it, it's actually a form of intercourse, but... NOT for everyone. Those who love action, maybe." - Tom Waits, introdução a "Train Song", Big Time (1988).