7.2.08

Mais uma selecção "Overheard in New York"

Gosto mesmo disto. Nos posts anteriores, não incluí os títulos que dão aos diálogos, mas, na verdade, conseguem ser tão bons ou mesmo melhores do que eles.

Grandma's Always Thinking Ahead
Black guy: Excuse me, brotha, may I borrow your phone for two minutes?
Old man: Sure.
Black guy, on phone: Wassup, baby? I'm on the line for the liquor store right now... What the fuck you mean 'What line'? The line to get into the fuckin' liquor store! ... I said, the fuckin' line fo' the fuckin' liquor store! You fuckin' retarded? I said the fuckin'-- Oh, okay. [Hangs up, handing the phone back] She already got the liquor!


Well, They Are Crackers
Dark-skinned immigrant: I had oral sex with two white women. My first time with white women.
Friend: How was it?
Dark-skinned immigrant: Ummm... Salty.


About As Much Chance As Any Other Non-White Candidate
Man #1: Yo, I heard Osama may run for President in 2008. That's crazy, man. If he comes out the cave, they will get him for sure.
Man #2: I think it's Obama who may run -- Senator Obama.

Man #1:
Oh. I still think Osama would have a chance.


Like 1-900-Perjury?
Ethics lecturer, to room of lawyers: Can I call a witness I think is going to lie?
Lawyer: ... On the telephone?


They Stopped Reading after "Do Unto Others"
20-ish Yankees fan #1: ... And I told him, 'Dude, you have a penis -- use it.'
20-ish Yankees fan #2: That's kinda like rape.
20-ish Yankees fan #3: Remember when there were all those pictures of the American soldiers torturing Iraqis?
20-ish Yankees fan #2: Yeah, that was awesome.