19.10.07

Sim, Senhores Primeiros-Ministros

José Sócrates - So, Mr. Brown, what was it you wanted?
Gordon Brown - Just wanted to know if the portuguese police know anything about Maddie's whereabouts...
JS - I'm afraid not.
GB - Oh, okay...
JS - Yes, fine.
GB - So...
JS - Yes...
GB - Great weather out here. With the heat and everything.
JS - Yes, it's quite nice, thank you.
GB - And what about that Mourinho?
JS - The portuguese police doesn't know where he is as well...
GB - No, I mean't...
JS - What?
GB - Oh, nevermind.
JS - Yes.
(...)
GB - Hmmm... So... I like Lisbon.
JS - Yes. It's beautiful.
(...)
GB - And how about that F.C. Porto?
JS - I'm a Benfica fan!
GB - What is that?
JS - Oh, nevermind.
GB - Okay.
(...)
JS - Nice tie!
GB - Oh, do you really like it?
JS - Groovy, shovel!
GB - What?
JS - Hmmmm...
GB - And what about that Doris Lessing?
JS - And what is a Doris Lessing?
GB - Hmmm... so, no word about Maddie?...
JS - No.
GB - Okay.
JS - Oh, take one of my visit cards!
GB - Why... thank you! That's very kind of you!
JS - Please! Don't mention it!...
GB - Oh! You're an Engineer!
JS - Don't get me started...
GB - What is this word you've written after engineer? "Tecnico"?
JS - Ai, o car%#$... do bife.
GB - I beg your pardon? Is that english? Let me guess! Some technical enginner word?
JS - Fuck off, oh Brown!

(na realização deste texto satírico - reforço a palavra "satírico", caso venha daí algum processo judicial -, exageramos as qualidades técnicas do inglês de José Sócrates.)